- Go horseback riding – I know I say this every year but I’m still holding out hope that this might be my year.
- Drink champagne at a fancy brunch – just cuz
- Take one family trip – with my husband’s old job, we used to be on the road at least once a quarter. Given our new circumstances, I’m aiming for at least one. I think it’s doable.
- Read one book a month – this will be a stretch but something I can work towards
- Learn a new skill – already registered for a class in project management
- Sleep in one day – this will be the hardest one I think
- Paint deck and fence – because it needs it.
- Get back on track at the gym – balancing two kids, school and a job, fitness is easily ignored so I really need to focus on this one
- Get rid of studio equipment – extra stuff I don’t need or want anymore must be purged.
- Family portraits – now that we’re a foursome, I need some awesome pictures with all of us in them
- 2016 photobook – I make one every year and I’m hoping to keep on that trend
- Make something with my hands – not sure what, maybe bread, maybe something else. I’m channeling my inner Ron Swanson and want to learn some wood working skills
Hope you guys have a great year!! Thanks for reading!